Sunday, December 6, 2015

Christmas projects

Isn't this a gorgeous file?  Mary is just so talented in her designs and she makes them easy to put together.  Here's a link to the site.





I also love that she includes envelopes with her cards.  Saves me some measuring and extra creating.  
Now to decide who is worthy enough to receive this card....wink wink


Today I want to share a few projects I've made recently.  I wasn't going to do an Advent calendar this year until I saw this adorable one from Lettering Delights.  I had to put it together right away.
My only advice is, have your prizes ready when you assemble it, that way the doors won't have to be spread open to fill it.  I got so excited I didn't even think about that until I was gluing.

This is one of the snowmen from From the Heart stamps.  I just made her into a simple shaped card.

These are cut files from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons.  It's a little different from anything I've done.  But I like it. 

Merry Christmas! It's right around the corner!

I'm linking up in the Scribbles challenge for nontraditional Christmas colors.
I'm also linking this to the Robyn's Fetish challenge.

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! LOOOOVE that Box card - it's beautiful! And all the other projects are just as awesome! You've been busy! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

So many beautiful projects!!! You've been a busy gal! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at From the Heart Stamps.

Marlene Atkinson said...

A beautiful box card. I am sorry you won't be able to be in the draw as you have not linked back to Robyn's Fetish Challenge. Marlene DT

Helen said...

A fabulous advent calendar and cards - love them all!

Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish.

Helen x